Unity 3 TKO

I got to digging in to the Unity 3 editor, and it turns out that it's a very intuitive and easy to use editor. My scene looked alright in the engine, so I decided to forego the refurbishing process. I got all of the assets in with diffuse, normal, and specular maps. I baked a single overhead spotlight to the the scene with global illumination. I also modified a water prefab asset to replace the water in the bucket with the foot. It has a built in cube map and translucent refraction which I tinted red. I'm pretty happy with the result. I managed all of this last night, from downloading the engine and watching video tutorials to zipping up the final project folder.

Total time spent: 5 hours (hooray!)

Now, I just need to wait for a response to my submission. Also, I need to buy more candy for tonight, since I've been destroying the bowl of candy my wife bought a few days ago. What?! I don't get to trick or treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment